Fungi dominate the top layer soil and end up colonizing roots of different plants, depriving them of essential nutrients. They penetrate into the roots, damaging the plant in different ways. This threatens food security especially if the plant withers.
Even though there are plant-friendly fungi as the process of symbiosis may clarify, the dangers supersede the benefits. It is because of these reasons that you need to design a way of bringing plant life to rescue in case of fungal outbreaks.
There are variety of fungal treatment that the world has to offer but among them are the cheap, organic or natural fungicides suitable for your homesteading. The natural remedies include:
- This product is a powerful tool in an organic farmer’s arsenal.
- The fruits and seeds of the Neem Tree extract this vegetable oil.
- The oil works as a selective pesticide or fungicide in that it is not harmful to both flora and fauna.
- A mixture of lavender oil, tea tree oil (aka melaleuca oil) and peppermint add up to a perfect spray which prevents fungal infections.
- Mix eight drops of each of the oil into a cup of ethanol or cheap vodka from your local dealer.
- A mixture of ethanol oil and a gallon of water give plant leaves and stem a nostalgic spray.
- Distillation and cold-pressing are the most popular methods one can use to obtain essential oils.
- To dilute an essential oil, choose a carrier oil and dilution rate that fits your needs. Carrier oil comprises of fatty acids and is always non-volatile. Some of great carrier oils include fractionated coconut oil and sesame.
- Using the right kind of bacteria will not harm your plants.
- Using natural bacterial inoculants as a fungicide ensures your plants some protection.
- Fermenting cooked rice can make impressive inoculants of lactobacillus
- Similarly, you can use fermented sauerkraut juice or dilute yogurt. Mix a dilute yogurt with a gallon of water and you will get a liberal spray on your plants.
A call for further reviewing is worth on these wonderful products as we are going to explore below:
Dyna-Gro NEM-008 Neem Oil
This product serves the purpose of producing clean and shiny leaves in any plant. The seeds of the Neem tree produce this wonderful treasure by undergoing a process called cold-pressing.
This is one product that will surely transform your garden. If you approach an organic gardener he/she would suggest Neem oil because of the following benefits:
- It leaves a natural shine on leaves without clogging the stomata.
- It works systematically on pests and is safe for beneficial insects making it suitable for gardening.
- Its direct absorption onto the skin makes it a great scar-remover especially if your skin has healing bruises. Similarly, if the skin problem is as a result of some infections, fungus or parasites Neem oil takes care of that as well.
- It is a useful repellent for over two hundred species of chewing or sucking insects such as mites, aphids, whiteflies, ticks and mosquitoes among others.
- Neem oil becomes effective against fungi, mildews and rusts in one percent solution application. Not to forget are plant issues such as root rot, black spot and sooty mold which this oil brings under control.
How Does Neem Oil Work?
- Azadirachtin is the most active component of Neem oil. It reduces feeding of nematodes and acts as repellent.
- It interferes with insect hormone systems, inhibiting growth and laying of eggs, prevents larvae from maturing, reduces or interrupts mating behavior and sometimes the oil coats breathing holes for insects killing them instantly.
- Heavy application of Neem oil can lead to death of the entire plant. It is, therefore, advisable to sample a small area of plants and wait for 24 hours to check for any leaf damage.
- Apply the oil in indirect light or in the evening to avoid the product burning foliage. Also, do not use it in extreme temperatures.
- Always target your spray on areas where pest or fungal problem is worst. Make sure you wash your produce in clean, potable water before consumption.
You can get this product depending on the size you want. Place your order today.
Edens Garden’s Fighting Five
- The choice for sustainable practices whenever possible, from soil to bottle, is a supreme goal for Edens Garden.
- The products are vegan, synthetics-free, safe and contain 100% pure essential oil which is affordable and approachable for everyone.
- Commitment to quality, transparency, ethical sourcing and safe ingredients all accompany the natural power of aromatherapy to defend this goal.
- Before unleashing this great product to the market, a team of experts has to squander countless hours on its research, formulation and test to meet customers’ satisfaction.
- When it comes to these essential oils, quality and purity matter. You must exercise care and caution when in use because these oils are powerful.
Features and details of Edens Garden’s Fighting Five
- Fighting Five prevents respiratory congestion by protecting your body from infectious harm. Add it to your routine so you can feel vibrant and strong every day.
- Fighting Five also encourages immune system health with five powerful essential oils. These oils include: Clove Bud, Cinnamon Leaf, Moroccan Rosemary, Lemon, Eucalyptus globules and Eucalyptus radiata.
- It is GC/MS Certified. Each bottle of oil goes through multiple rounds of testing.
- There is an assurance that oil received is brand new and from a fresh batch. There is no compromise of therapeutic properties as oil storage is under temperature sensitive room with moderate light.
- Do not use these oils if you are expectant, lactating or under medication without consulting a physician first.
- Do not use on open wounds.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- It is for external use only. In cases of skin irritation, stop using immediately.
This oil blend can make a perfect spray to clean classrooms and at home. Cold and sore throats are no longer in the picture as it boosts immunity.
This proves to be an effective tool which everyone can afford without too much struggle.
Lavender Essential Oil
It is 100% pure, high quality premium aromatherapy oil also by Edens Garden.
This undiluted therapeutic product comes in 30ml capacity.
It is natural. This means you can cold-press it directly from flowers, leaves, bark and wood without any adulteration or synthetic additives.
Features and Details
- Lavender is a timeless, tranquil scent promoting calm, peaceful serenity. The calming floral aroma of this famous flower initiates a wonderful experience of peace in the mind.
- You can also get this oil in the sizes of 5ml, 10ml, 30 ml, value pack and 10ml Roll-On.
- GC/MS Certified. Edens Garden’s products go through multiple rounds of testing, offering 100% pure therapeutic grade oils without bases, fillers, additives etc.
- There is control in quality and freshness of each product to ensure that oil received is brand new and from a fresh batch.
- Essential oils from plants provide a medium of connection to the outside botanical world by displaying their therapeutic and beneficial qualities.
- If pregnant, nursing or under doctor’s care, consult a physician.
- Discontinue if skin irritation occurs.
- Do not use on open wounds.
- Avoid contact with the eye.
- For external use only.
In case of bad smell, leave the Lavender in an open air for a day or two. The smell will be amazing.
It is also a powerful pain reliever after an intense hiking trip through rugged terrain. Lavender resumes the role of soothing and healing as your pain will disappear immediately.
With Lavender, experience no burning, no irritation or itching!
In case of asthmatic attack, put 1-2 drops of Lavender under the tongue and hold it for 30 seconds. It will clear the upper sinuses to make breathing in and out easy.
Breathing in both eucalyptus and lavender relieves the nose of allergies. Also put a few drops on the edges of your pillow or rub this oil underneath your feet. Within a minute you will be sleeping like a baby.
This is equally some good news for people who pierce their ears. It facilitates quick healing.
De-Stress Essential Oil Set
- This set of oil is available in 5ml, 10ml, 30ml and 100ml packaged in amber glass bottle. It comes with a brochure containing our 150 ways to use Essential Oils.
- Each essential oil goes through a GC/MS test to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. There are no pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives.
- You get the highest quality products at affordable prices.
- After a long week of hard work and struggles you would wish for a few gentle and peaceful moments. This is where De-Stress set comes in.
- These synergy blends cancel out your anxiety in cases of worries. Keep it within your vicinity so you can easily grab the soothing, anti-depressing and calming properties of this set.
Edens Garden Top 6 Set
Top 6 brings together a few fan favorites. These include Eucalyptus, Lavender (Bulgarian), Lemon, Peppermint, Sweet Orange and Tea Tree.
Each essential oil offers something special. Wade with me through these waters of experience and see a variety of benefits.
If you develop interest in the health and aromatic benefits that essential oils provide then this is the best starter kit for you.
Safety, quality and education are key elements in the essential oil industry. There is test for every batch and submission of reports to customers to ensure oil’s therapeutic value and purity.
There is product formulation by a team of experts in aromatherapy who single-handedly answer your ‘let me knows’
This is a fabulous product at a wonderful price. The peppermint works wonders to help alleviate migraine pains in less than 10 minutes.
Young Living Frankincense
- Boswellia carterii (Frankincense oil) is 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil. It happens to be the ‘miracle oil’ for every healing. It does well on acne scars and dark sports.
- Apply 2-4 drops directly to the desired area to get amazing results.
- Dilute if you are applying on sensitive skin areas such as the face, neck and around the genital area.
- When using as a supplement, dilute one drop in 4 oz off liquid such as soy or rice milk. Seek for doctor’s direction of use if you are under medication or pregnant.
- Dilute whether you are using it topically or internally.
- Avoid using on infants. Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can you use these Essential Oils orally?
A drop of Young Living Oils under your tongue can help with motion sickness. But check out a health food store for edible types of oils.
Q. Can you put these oils directly on your skin?
Apart from tea tree or lavender you should never apply pure essential oil directly on your skin. For suggestions on which oil is best for your purposes contact the company directly to get more clarifications.
Q. Why is Young Living’s frankincense more expensive than other brands of frankincense?
This is because of the purity of its oil and the processing method used.
Q. Which blend of oils are in the De-Stress?
Stress relief is a blend of bergamot, blood orange, grapefruit and patchouli.
Edens Garden product deliveries are on course at affordable prices. You can receive them right at your door step at the stipulated time. Product quality is no longer a question as they rely on transparency and safe ingredients.
The products are non-toxic, comprising of 100% pure essential oils. This is a guarantee that your money will never go into waste. The moment you receive your oil you will be happy with the set. The scents vary but are all pleasant.
How useful was this post?