“From exploring individual homesteading goals to farming land, animal husbandry, bread baking, food preservation, homeschooling, community building, and even macrame’ (yes, macrame’), Jones marries the homesteading dream to sound practicality. For those that feel the call of self-sufficiency in this modern day, it’s simply the right book at the right time.”
– Chris McLaughlin, modern homesteader and author of a Garden to Dye For and Vertical Vegetable Gardening
“A practical and inspiring guide for anyone striving for a more self-sufficient lifestyle.”
-Abigail Gehring, editor of Back to Basics, The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Country Living, and Good Living Guide to Country Skills
- Goat Facts – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Goats
- 5 Easy Steps to Writing a Book About Homesteading
- How much does it cost to produce a dozen eggs?
- Backyard Chicken Books for Beginners
- How to Tell if my Chicken is a Rooster or Hen???